Leader in Self Supported
Roofing solutions in India
Warehousing is the
The Fastest way to build is here
Proflex Steel Buildings
Proair - High Volume, Low Speed fans (HVLS) are a type of mechanical fans that are greater than 7 feet (2.1 m) in diameter. They move slowly, but distribute large amount of air and hence the name, HVLS. A good quality HVLS fan can reduce the temperature of the surrounding by 7-11 degrees. They don’t just move air; they work smartly and efficiently to circulate air to positively impact the ambiance.
- Virtually Maintenance Free (Recommended inspection every 20,000 hours)
- Energy Efficient
- Even and Consistent Temperature
- Cool and Comfortable Work Environment
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Retention Cable / Safety Cable
- Guy Wire / Guide Rope
- Safety Clips
- Safety Rings
- Food & Beverages
- Sugar Mills
- Sports Complexes
- Aircraft Hangars
- Logistics Hubs
- Educational Institutes
- Community Halls
|Size||7.3 m/ 24ft|
|Motor Power||1.5 kw|
|Rated Voltage||220 V/ 380 V|
|Rated Speed||51 r/ min|
|Coverage Area(sq. mt.)||1500|
|Max Effect Radium||27 m|
|Suggested Mounting Height||7-8 m|
|Dead - Weight||149.7 kg|
|Electricity Consumption||1.5 kw/ hour|
Importance and application of ventilators
One of the major concerns for most industrial workplaces and sheds is proper ventilation. The lack of which can lead to the build-up of heat, moisture, pollution and even potentially harmful chemicals in the air inside the buildings or industrial sheds. Natural ventilation is gaining prominence with Wind Driven Turbo Ventilators replacing the conventional ventilators and exhaust fans that run on electricity.
Features of standard turbo ventilator & advanced turbo ventilator
- No Electricity
- No Wiring
- No Running Expenses
- Maintenance Free
- Fresh Air 24 x 7
- Noiseless Operation
- No Ingress of Rain Water
- Exhausts Stale, Hot, Humid & Fumes/ Pollutants
- Non-stop Induced Ventilation even in absence of breeze
- Ensures Rotation at the Lowest Wind Velocity
- Withstands High Wind Velocity
- World famous design / technology – NOW in INDIA.
- Combination of ‘Self Supported Roofing’ With ‘Unique Steel Structure’.
- ‘Specialized One Feet Roofing Panels’ for roofing, giving it a robust design.
- Factory finish product – supplied & installed at site, resulting in quick accomplishment of project.
- Specialized Cantilever design – 'Cost Effective' & 'Value for Money'.
Gable & Side wall Cladding
A unique & specialized product (OFP – One Feet Profile Panels) only offered by Proflex in the Indian Market. It is offered in two variants –
Gable Wall Claddings
To cover the D-portion of the Arch on gable ends, wherein these OFP panels are merged with the curved roof , which gives an aesthetically good look.
Side Wall Claddings
Fixed without purloins that gives a robust, neat & clean look to the building.
In both the above cases, one feet profiles are fabricated & transported to site, where, the panels are manually seamed together to produce, 100% water tight joints, besides maintenance free walls and gables. In comparison to Conventional Wall & gable end Claddings, Proflex cladding can be done, without any supporting structure upto a maximum height of 6.2m which can withstand extreme climatic conditions & wind pressures.